Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Award!

Hey guys!
We've been nominated not once... not twice... but THRICE (thrice? three times?) for the Liebster award. 

The rules for this award are.....
1. Each person must tell others 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions your tagger/s have posted then post 11 question for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link them in you post
4. Notify the 11 people you tagged
5. NO TAG BACKS (DANG)

Witcha Facts:
1. My favorite show is Supernatural.
2. I love Peruvian food.
3. I collect elephant figurines.
4. I have an obsession with eyes.
5. My favorite season is Autumn.
6. I want to learn Russian and eventually move there.
7. I hate my feet.
8. I want to go bungee jumping badly.
9. I can’t wait for college.
10. Linkin Park is favorite band.
11. My favorite cookie is white chocolate chip with extra vanilla.

Zhanna Facts:
1. I'm a vegan. 
2. I'm an online shopaholic. Literally, that's all I've been doing this summer. 
3. I'm not athletic at all. 
4. I play piano.
5. I train service dogs.
6. I'm obsessed with my grapefruit lotion and soap. 
7. I hate driving.
8. I wish I was artistic.
9. I'm super obsessed with Harry Potter.
10. I have two sisters.
11. My favorite super hero is Spiderman.. but i'm seriously rethinking this. Thor is pretty hot. 

Questions from Candi from Just Can't Beat Books

1. What is your favourite piece of clothing? 
Witcha: Sweaters/Outerwear 
Zhanna: Do boots count?
2. What do you utmost hate? 
Witcha: I can’t stand shortening, it’s super nasty.  
Zhanna: Mean people. 
3. What can you not live without? 
Witcha: Books/Music 
Zhanna: FOOD
4. Who would be your fantasy boyfriend if you could have one? 
Witcha: A mix of Demitri Belikov (Vampire Academy), Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy), Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jensen Ackles. 
Zhanna: Derek from the show Teen Wolf (MTV) His arms. That all I gotta say
5. Who are you most like from a book/ series? 
Witcha: I’d like to think I’m like Sydney from The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, just not nearly as smart. 
Zhanna: I don't think I'm like anyone. I wish I was Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games) though :)
6. What book/ stories do you think should have a different ending and Why? 
Witcha:The ending to The Fault in our Stars was super upsetting, but at the same time I wouldn’t have it any other way. It was the most difficult to really come to terms with though, so I’d have to say The Fault in out Stars. 
 Zhanna: I would change the ending of the Mocking Jay. Its not what I though Katniss would ever do. :/
7. Name a song that would compliment the book you are reading right now? 
Witcha: I’m im-between books right now. 
Zhanna: Hmmm, I'm reading Fear by Michael Grant. There's a lot of fighting, hunger, and sickness. So probably something by Slipknot or Breaking Benjamin. Something angry..8. What shouldn't have a series or second novel in your opinion? 
Witcha:I would have been fine with just one book for If I stay by Gayle Forman, I actually only thought there was one book and was completely shocked when the second came out.
Zhanna: I have to agree with Witcha. The ending of If I Stay was fine the way it was. 9. What do you plan to do or have done with your life?  
Witcha: I want to travel the world.
Zhanna: I want to survive high school.10. What book should never be or been turned into a movie? 
Witcha: Twilight
Zhanna: The House of Night series I hear has a movie deal. NO. Please don't. This is a huge mistake.11. What book have you read that you think has been made into a successful movie? 
Witcha:The Hunger Games was pretty good, as well as Harry Potter so either of them.
Zhanna: The Harry Potter movies

Ana from The Adventures Within
1. Name the book that you regret buying and wish you hadn't read?
Witcha: Jars of Glass, my grandma made me buy it because the cover looked nice and it ended up being super boring and depressing.
Zhanna: Across the Universe. Wasn't what I was expecting. The writing didn't captivate me at all. 2. A book that you really want but haven't been able to buy it.
Witcha: Legend By Marie Lu
Zhanna: ^ YES. I need that book. 3. What actor or singer away would you want to meet if they were still alive? 
Witcha: No answer. 
Zhanna: John Lennon 4. Do you have an OCD?
Witcha: Not that I know of. 
Zhanna: I HAVE to use a book mark. I hate dog eared pages.5. If all the hot superheroes asked you out which one would you pick?
Witcha: Definitely Batman, Christian Bale is soooo hot.
Zhanna: MMMM THOR6. Your Phobias?
Witcha: Bugs
Zhanna: I hate going in airplanes. When I was younger I never had a problem with it but now its just scary. 
7. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
Witcha: I’d probably donate some, put some away for the future, and then buy books and shoes.
Zhanna: I'd save it for college and my future house. It would have a big library :)8. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Witcha: RUSSIA, for sure.
Zhanna: It changes all the time but right now I would say Spain. 9. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor 
Witcha: Lucama (Its Peruvian)
Zhanna:  Vanilla10. Something you can't live without?
(Answers above)

Karen from Karen's Choice Books

1. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Witcha: Nope
Zhanna: LOL What?????
2. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Witcha: I actually own three. hah
Zhanna: Its around here somewhere...
3.Name of thing that is always on your mind?
Witcha: Food
Zhanna: Mah boyfriend ^.^
4. The worst book you have ever read?
Witcha: The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate was by far the worst book I’ve ever read. I’ll never forgive myself for reading it.
Zhanna: Jars of Glass was pretty bad. It couldn't hold my attention. 5. Do you jugde the book on it's cover?
Witcha:Of course, that’s originally what gets me interested.
Zhanna: YUP
6. Are you sarcastic?
Witcha: All the time.
Zhanna: ^ yup
7. How many books do you own?
Witcha: About 160
Zhanna: Too many. I have two bookcases though :)
8. Ever had braces?
Witcha: Yup
Zhanna: Yep. Gone now though :)
9. Do you own a gun?
Witcha: No
Zhanna: No
10. Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
Witcha: No, I've never called anyone mommy. 
Zhanna: No.
11.McDonalds or Wendys
Witcha: Neither
Zhanna: ^ Same

So now for the blogs we nominate. We could only think of a couple blogs because hey, we can't tag people back which sucks. 

1. The Book Babe
2.  Delibrarie
3.  Diane from Blog that Book out!

Y'all can just choose whatever questions you want from above to answer because this post is just too dang long. 
Happy Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the beep.
Beeeeeeeep.