Monday, April 9, 2012

Just a thought...

Have you ever had one of those odd coincidences with books? You know, those ones where something in the main character's life just happened to you?



This happens to me all the time. When I was reading Perfect, part of the story was set in the Spring break/ Easter time frame. I couldn't help it, I got so excited!



The time setting isn't the only thing that coincidences are limited to for me. For example, if the main character says, " I jumped in the shower, threw on some clothes, and ran down the stairs..." I'm probably freaking out because I had taken a shower just five minutes ago. 

or...

If the characters went out for burgers or something, I will probably be flabbergasted because that's what I had for dinner or something. 

Anyways, has this ever happened to you? 



2 comments:

  1. Hey Zhanna,
    Thank you for the follow, I'm following you back :)
    Yes stuff like that has happened to me. In books when it's Christmas I get all excited :) when it's the same time in the "real world" hehehe.

    Ro,
    Far Past Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! More followers :)

    Exactly. I love that. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.
Beeeeeeeep.